Terms & Conditions
PAYMENT-TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When booking your wedding date only or with wedding package A, B, C,D a 200.00 Euro deposit is necessary.
- When booking any of our reception venues a 200.00 Euro deposit is necessary. Deposits for our all-inclusive packages differ. All deposits are deducted from the total costs.
- When booking accommodation a 150.00 Euro deposit is necessary for all basic studio/apartments, for luxury apartments/villas 30% of the total.
- All deposits can be paid by private cheques via post or credit card details over the phone. If any cancellations occur for accommodations or weddings the deposits are non-refundable.
- All transactions will be confirmed by email. Your receipts, confirmation letter, and invoices shall be posted to you.
- The accommodation balances usually can be paid a few days before your arrival or when you arrive. This will be confirmed with you on your invoice depending on what accommodation you have booked.
- During our pre-wedding meeting, you are required to pay 50% of the total amount due. The rest of the balance is paid during our after-wedding meeting.
- All balances are to be paid in Euros cash preferably. If you pay in Pound Sterling cash or travelers cheques, these will be exchanged by the going rate at the time. Limit use of credit card up to 800.00 euros. You may also bring bankers drafts with you for the amounts due. If you wish to pay with Euro cheques there is a 2% surcharge. Private cheques are not accepted for final balances.
- During our after wedding meeting we shall drive you to the town hall to sign for your Greek Marriage License. At this time you shall also receive your wedding photos. The translated English copy of your license and any video/DVD ordered through us will be sent to you by registered post up to four months later.